High Poly Project Continued

For the past couple of weeks in Matt’s lesson we have been continuing with the high group poly project, the progress that I have made was modeling the bed frame fully though I will probably extend one of the frames, and I have started on a mattress but I don’t really like it as it looks like an air bed and just a bit dodgy, in the following weeks i hope to make the mattress sheets and pillow and then do normal mapping for them all and then if threes time I will add some textures to make everything look nice, currently the UVs of the model looks quite clean but I think they do need to be a tad bigger to actually let me texture and normal map them when the time comes.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s